Get Notify About Indian Railway Latest Jobs 2016
Want to make your career in Indian railways? Indian railways is one of the biggest employer in India that offers number of jobs of different positions every year. Thousands of candidates apply every year for a job in Indian Railways. You can always check about the latest jobs on the official website of Indian Railways: indianrailways.gov.in . To check the eligibility criterion and notifications, keep surfing the official website of Indian Railways. Indian railways are again expected to release lots of offerings this year also.
Indian railways was started in year 1853 but was nationalized in year 1951. Indian railways have the biggest network in Asia and come on number two in the world. Around 12,617 numbers of trains are running on the daily basis and near around 2 crores of passengers travel in Indian Railways. The name of first railway minister was Mamatha Benerjee. It has more than 1, 40, 000 employees currently working at different positions. Indian railways are ranked at number 7 in the world’ employing organization. Great thing about Indian railways is that it offers so many new opportunities every year. Indian railways consist of various departments like medical department, engineering department, non technical department, accounting department etc.
Process to Apply for Indian Railway Latest Jobs 2016:
- If you are interested in applying in Indian railway latest jobs 2016, you will have to fill an online application on the official website of Indian Railways.
- If you come under the special category like disabled or sports quota, mention that in your application to get extra benefits.
- Ensure that every detail you fill is correct and legal, otherwise candidature can get cancelled.
- Railway recruitment board recruits the candidates into four groups: Group A, Group B, Group C, and Group D.
- Jobs are categorized as upper level jobs, gazette jobs, technical jobs, non technical jobs and other jobs.
- Engineering jobs like ESE, IRPF etc come under upper level jobs, jobs like Junior Engineers, section officers come under gazette jobs, technical and non technical jobs both comprise of group C jobs and other jobs are of Peon, Safaiwala etc.
Vacancies that are opened in Indian railway latest jobs 2016 are of various types such as Commercial Apprentice, Traffic Assistant, Goods Guard, Assistant Station Master, Station master, Sr. Clerk cum Typist, Junior Accounts Assistant cum Typist, Senior Time keeper, Enquiry cum Reservation Clerk, Traffic Apprentice, Station master and many various jobs.
To look into more details of Indian railway latest jobs 2016, keep visiting at the portal www.ingovtjobsalert.com to know about the latest government job openings. This is the best portal where you get every detail about the job openings. It keeps you notified about current job openings.