Get Your Electronics Packed Safely By Movers and Packers Delhi NCR
Electronics are most delicate and fragile ones to pack in all other movables. They demand highest degree of attention while packing. In today’s techno savvy world every one uses multiple electronic devices. Laptops, desktop computers, Televisions, Tablets, Video Games etc. are some of the expensive ones which we use in day to day life.
It is recommended to follow below mentioned Packing Tips for Better Electronics Relocation:
- Required Safety Measurements
- Computers and laptops also contain very important data, which is essential for business and job purpose.It is very important to take back up of all important data in hard disk, for safety measures. No one even wants to think about damage to these electronics, but it is always better to have back up in any emergency situation.
- Gather user manuals of all electronics, which you will require to reinstate them in the new home. Movers and Packers Delhi NCR keeps all of things together in one pouch along with data containing hard disk. In case if you don’t have user manual, then download them online in advance, so you don’t have to do these things after relocation.
- Install tracking apps in phones and laptops. This will help in locating them if they get misplaced while moving. Put difficult passwords on laptops, so it’s hard to crack them in case of lost.
- Disconnecting Electronics before packing
- Be very careful while disconnecting them from power. Switch off properly and then carefully remove from plug. In case of many plugs, it is advisable to take a snap shot to avoid confusion while reinstating again.
- One of the smartest way is to buy labeling stickers of different colors. When u remove one plug from d electronic, put a sticker of one color there and the same color of sticker should be labelled on that cord. Use different colors’ of sticker for different cords. This will make it easy to reinstate things on own.
- Make sure wires do not get mixed up with other electronics. It will make things messy. Better to keep them around each electronic item, till they get packed in the individual box. Keep them away from water in the entire packing and moving exercise to avoid any kind of damage.
- Using Best Material
- It is always best to have original packing cartons of that individual electronic. It makes it easier and safer for particular item to move. In case you have not kept them, then you will require to find best match for individual electronics. Find boxes which are little larger in size then the actual electronic size, as you will require to put packing material all around to save them from any jerk.
- Wipe all cords and wires properly and seal them by making sure you don’t forget to keep them in the individual box after keeping the product inside.
- For electronics one get thermal sheets in the market of different thickness and size. They are considered best safeguards all around electronics. Get enough bubbled wrappers to wrap all around each electronic item. Bubbled wrappers may cost little more, but they are very much required for the safety of expensive electronic item.
- Ideal Packing Methods
- Take a suitable side of cardboard box and seal the bottom side properly by using wide tape from inside and outside. Ideally it is to be covered from the entire bottom centre and up to the box sides about one third of the length. This is to secure that box so that it can hold the weight of the packed gadget.
- Keep thick thermal shit on the bottom of the box, if required you can put it into multiple layers. Wrap the entire electronical item into high quality bubbled wrapper and place it slowly in the bow. Cover all sides with thermal sheets. Feel extra gaps with paper crumbles and soft thick sponges to avoid any movement inside while shifting.
- Put required thermal sheets on the top and seal the box properly by using taps without keeping any gap inside the box.Put proper label on the box with clear signs of Fragile, Handle with Care, This Side Up. It will help the mover while lifting and shifting from one place to another.
- Be careful while loading them into the vans and use most advanced loading technology. Ensure that they are properly covered by blankets from all sides and nothing else is kept above them. Equal amount of care is needed while moving and unloading them.
- Reinstating Everything at new Home
- After everything is unloaded safely, instruct your movers about where to keep individual electronical item and in which direction. You need to check if electric supply is matching with the socket. Check electric supply flow with sensor and make sure it’s not very high or low.
- Unpack the box carefully and unwrapped the product by removing wrappers and thermal sheets around them. Check if no external damage or scratch has taken place while moving. In case of any, immediately take a snap shot and register complain with movers to get reimburse for the loss. Any delay or ignorance may not eligible you for later claims. Clean the electronical item and all cords properly by using glass cleaner and linen clothing.
- Now it is time to reinstate the cords, in which manual book and color stickers will help to achieve this task smartly. Properly match the cord with each socket while rechecking with manual book. Once all cords and sockets are properly connected, start the electronic item in the presence of movers, to assure them if it is in the working condition like before. If in case of any problem, immediately make a note with moving company to get reimbursed.
These are some of the important tips, which may guide you to achieve successful relocation of expensive electronic items.